AIM
None

Ferrari Ferrari

The song is great, as always. But the animation wasn't so good. Good enough for a first try though I guess.

hania responds:

I have a looooooong way to get to something I could call decent animation. But like you said; for a first try, I'm proud I got it done and out there in 11 hours. :) WOO!

Pokermanz Pokermanz

The animation was great. The humor was just fucking terrible.

ThePivotsXXD responds:

lol

Molly & the Magic Ponies Molly & the Magic Ponies

That was pretty damn funny.

SPACE WALRUS SPACE WALRUS

This is one of your most arousing animations. I would love to have a majestic space walrus for myself.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

you can! the catch is that it has to be in your mind.

Prosnorkulus 2 Prosnorkulus 2

I can't wait to see what the upcoming battle will bring. Dubstep + Violence is always a good combo.

Chickens Origins Chickens Origins

BEST...VIDEO...YET!

Mameshi-BUH?!? Mameshi-BUH?!?

This was on the main page, begging me to click on it. I'm glad I did.
Did you know "Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo." Is a grammatically valid sentence?

Daniel Garcia WaterMelon Daniel Garcia WaterMelon

I have no clue what I just watched. But for some reason I enjoyed it.

SMB:HOTS Episode 1 Vol 1 SMB:HOTS Episode 1 Vol 1

Either English isn't your first language, or you didn't do very well in English class. Other than the grammar and spelling issues the text seemed to move too slowly for me, and the story seems very dull. Maybe it picks up in the next episodes, but this one seems very boring.

LordAsylus responds:

The next episodes are awemazing!

Don Mclean-American Pie Don Mclean-American Pie

I feel like this would be much better suited to Youtube. Also, it looks very basic. I love the fact that you did a tribute to some amazing artists, I just think you've got a long way to go.

Gmanny000 responds:

Yea... I do think so also....