AIM
None

Stone Tower Glitch Hop Stone Tower Glitch Hop

You seem to consistently take songs that I think would never make good dubstep (or glitch hop in this case) remixes. And then you make amazing remixes out of them. Great fucking job man.

8-bit Inferno 8-bit Inferno

A very powerful-sounding song. Sounds like it would fit right at home in a Wily stage for Megaman too.

I Will Find You I Will Find You

Not at all what I expected from the name. I was thinking "I will find you, and I will kill you" kind of thing. Not "I will find you, and I will love you."
That being said, it's a bit different than your other songs, but it still has that unique style you seem to have across every song you make. It's good as always, and a very happy song indeed.

Fractality Fractality

It feels a little bit too repetitive, besides that though it's an excellent track.

Reali-tGlitch responds:

Glad to hear you like it still.

"Above The Limit" "Above The Limit"

I found this song a few years ago now, and it's been on my iPod since. I generally use it to test out every pair of headphones I get, to see how loud they are, and how they handle bass. The answer usually is... A pair of broken headphones. So thanks for that, you owe me at least 5 pairs of headphones.

P.S. This song is still fucking awesome.

Flo Rida - I Cry (NK Rmx) Flo Rida - I Cry (NK Rmx)

I'm always happy to see you post any new music. Especially since everything you post is bangin'. This song is no exception, and is incredibly well done.

Need sample, suggest one! Need sample, suggest one!

Dirty words aimed at chipmunks.

TBM responds:

Sexual or just plain mean words?

What to do What to do

Trash it, I can't see anything good being made out of this.

Departure Departure

Did you really have to use other artists names for exposure? Other than that...

It was hella good. I can't think of any way to improve it. It's pretty much the perfect dubstep. This song is the about the same caliber as anything by Nightkilla, xKore, or Skrillex. One of the few songs that I see fit to download and listen to over and over.

I Really Hate Dubstep WIP I Really Hate Dubstep WIP

FUCK U 4 HATIN ON TEH WUBS!

All joking aside, not a bad song.

benjadaninja responds: