AIM
None

Ferrari Ferrari

The song is great, as always. But the animation wasn't so good. Good enough for a first try though I guess.

hania responds:

I have a looooooong way to get to something I could call decent animation. But like you said; for a first try, I'm proud I got it done and out there in 11 hours. :) WOO!

Pokermanz Pokermanz

The animation was great. The humor was just fucking terrible.

ThePivotsXXD responds:

lol

Molly & the Magic Ponies Molly & the Magic Ponies

That was pretty damn funny.

Faces of 2012 Faces of 2012

32% There's a few in there that no NG fan should get wrong.

Small Hero Island Invinci Small Hero Island Invinci

This is a poorly programmed piece of shit. At least put a little effort into the game before you publish it.

Robot Battle 1 Robot Battle 1

The main player is a default sprite, so that definitely loses points. But if you were to make this game entirely original and add more enemies, levels, and even a few powerups. You might get somewhere. As of right now though it's a horrible game that requires no strategy.

Stone Tower Glitch Hop Stone Tower Glitch Hop

You seem to consistently take songs that I think would never make good dubstep (or glitch hop in this case) remixes. And then you make amazing remixes out of them. Great fucking job man.

8-bit Inferno 8-bit Inferno

A very powerful-sounding song. Sounds like it would fit right at home in a Wily stage for Megaman too.

I Will Find You I Will Find You

Not at all what I expected from the name. I was thinking "I will find you, and I will kill you" kind of thing. Not "I will find you, and I will love you."
That being said, it's a bit different than your other songs, but it still has that unique style you seem to have across every song you make. It's good as always, and a very happy song indeed.

kissin by the fire kissin by the fire

He's a little close to the fire it seems. Roasting his buns perhaps?

petite thing petite thing

This is one my favorite drawings, keep making awesome stuff you homo.

Commission: YOKO LITTNER Commission: YOKO LITTNER

I love it. It makes my peepee as hard as her nipples probably are.

SpeedoSausage responds: